Precious

It wasn't a mistake --- that you went through all that heartache
God kept you.
God saved you. God wanted you. He always did.
And no matter how much pain, torment, loneliness you went through
God never left you.
He sheilded you for his glory.
He painted you pictures only you could understand
He was the silk your body fell upon instead of rocks.
He healed your heart when it was sick
He showed you the most colorful meadows, mountains, sunshines and streams when you shed tears.
He was your shield when you fell hard
He was your guide when you landed in the unknown.
He was your lover when you were alone and needed a kiss.
He was always waiting. Always fighting
Always calling your name to become one with him
This is my story
This is me
He is my God, my lover, my rock, my everything, my now and forever
Is he yours? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Death Experience: My Battle With Sleep Paralysis

Ronald McDonald's a No-Go?: It's Not a McDonald's Thing It's A Parent's Thing

I Died and My Mom Laughed at My Corpse