Why My Spirit Destroyed Satan...

So I have the weirdest, most epics dreams known to man. (at least I think I do). Not to brag but I love to sleep. I love to dream. I think it's amazing how our brains are still connected to the world in some way--- in some existence even when our bodies our resting. 
I believe the human brain is the strongest muscle out there. It connects us to spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional truths. Anything is possible. The brain can absorb an endless amount of information, memories and stories. It's got a mind of it's own. It owns us.

So what happens when our dreams are trying to tell us things we need to know? Do we listen? Do we keep a memory/dream book of all our dreams?
The earliest dream I remember was when I was around 5 years old and it was in the early to mid 90's.
I dreamt that I was walking in my bedroom and all I could remember after that was a demon trying to conjure me to follow him. Its eyes were white, and it had a black mask and cape like Darth Vader. I couldn't sleep for a while after that night.

Fast forward to age 20 and a couple of years ago. This felt like a more prophetic, epic dream. (seriously I mean it was an epic, BIG dream).

I dreamt was in this stranger's home. It was sort of welcoming with white, pale and beige colors splattered on the walls. I remember there was a hand full of people hanging around me like it was some get-together deal. Suddenly my mom got a call from someone saying my dad had died. And she walked over to tell me. I couldn't believe it. Here I was at some stranger's party, and some unexpected call froze me. I couldn't believe it. But the next thing on my mind was smashing and tearing anything and anyone in my way. I was filled with so much pain. Yet I was so shocked -- I couldn't believe my dad was dead. The world was crumbling before my eyes. How was I going to make it now?
All of a sudden, one of my old classmates pops up into my dream. Lo and behold it's Cody (the really sweet kids who's crazy about Jesus in real life). The problem is, in my dream he had this creepy smile on his face. His voice went from"sweet Cody" to a "demonic voice". Cody was Satan.
He walked up to me and said: "You're going to lose. You're going to lose it all and I will have you". I was scared for a moment. I hesitated. My died had just died and I was searching every ounce of strength and hope I had to fight Satan back. Then I screamed: "I HAVE FAITH"!
When Satan first heard those words, he sort of cringed as if something had disgusted him.
I said, "I have FAITH" again, (as in faith that I would win and he would lose).
The more I said it, the more he cringed and began to crumble. Each time, I said it to him, it was almost like this force crushing him. After a few moments Satan was melting into the ground and back to hell.
Out of nowhere this grey cloud appears and it is raining inside the house above the spot where Satan melted back to hell. Out of that grey cloud came, this flashing bright ball of light... It was God. I realized that God was there the whole time. When I searched for the smallest ounce of strength I had, it was God who gave it to me. God was my strength.

This dream was very spiritually symbolic and could be prophetic. In everyone's lives, we all want to win at something. And for years I've battle my enduring spiritual battle with God and Satan both srtiving to tug at my soul. Of course I'm now following God, but the whole point of the dream and this blog was to say that we can endure with Christ. You don't have to let Satan take of your life. Let God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit have its way in your life. No matter what temptations and struggles you go through with now--- no matter the darkness that interferes with your life, if you claim it, it shall happen. If you have faith to conquer anything with God's armor, you are already the winner.
...The question is... are you letting the rain beat you down or are you learning to dance in the rain?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Death Experience: My Battle With Sleep Paralysis

Ronald McDonald's a No-Go?: It's Not a McDonald's Thing It's A Parent's Thing

I Died and My Mom Laughed at My Corpse